Monday, April 30, 2018

The Return of Tiny Tim – the sequel.


The Return of Tiny Tim – the sequel.

A Walt Disney Productions.

I vaguely recall watching the original when I was a seriously insane nipper.

Something about this twat who could only fill a thimble but, how many people know what a thimble is?

So - Walt and Co, knowing my fame, asked me to write the screen play. They wanted it short and snappy. I get 500k for each page. But
– it must be set in modern times.

So I began.

Tiny Tim dragged his mobile phone behind him in a mini cart he had made himself. At only 10 inches tall, the phone was almost as big as himself.
Scene One – Tiny Tim crosses the road. Lots of cars. One drives over him.  Squelch like sound.

Roll up the blah blah of directors and producers to dramatic music such as
‘It’s a hard knock life’.
I got fired and not got a cent. Fuckers.

No comments: