Monday, April 30, 2018

ZIMBABWE - The latest.


ZIMBABWE - The latest.
Breaking headlines.
A spokesperson for the military has spoken exclusively to Fake News.
Ahh, zakanacka my kanckers.

It is a real pleasure to talk to you General Coup deCoon. Can you explain what, why, was, is, wing wong in Zimbabwe?
Ahh . eish, you ask so many questions ek-se-?`

Is this a military coup? And why?

Ahh, I not sure, ek-se, but I can assure the people of Zimbabwe, we will not shoot them to death.

Do you think this is the end for Grace Mugabes hope of taking over the reins?

Ahh we need rain. But we have no white farmers. We do this ..erm, coop de chicken, because that Mugabe bitch must go

Tring Tring.

Ello- yes -okay. Hangs up.

 
I am sorry, but I must go as things are very quick in Zimbabwe at the moment.

No comments: