Saturday, December 28, 2019

The Haunted House


The Haunted House – a frightening tale.

I once paid a lot of money to spend a night in a haunted house.
It was 100% guaranteed that the spectre of Lady Chamberpot, who was murdered in 1653, wanders the house.

Was I worried? Was I frightened? Death has followed me all through life. As it does for most people as one thing, we
a planet in turmoil, with 76 million people migrating, chaos, biblical proportions of mass self-genocide have one thing in common.

Ashes to Ashes, dust to dust. All the human race will either go up through a crematorium oven or eaten by worms to create some fertile soil for daises to push up from. (Or die in a nuclear war
😊)

So
there I was awaiting the arrival of Lady Chamberpot the cause of 278 heart attacks and shit filled pants ever since it was converted into a horror house in 2018.

Sure enough, at the stroke of midnight the apparition appeared. Looked quite shaggable, her dress would get a fortune on Ebay.

The ghost wailed and moaned – not surprising as I had a finger up her bum and fondling its rather plumb breasts.

Something was a foot here. Or rather fishy as I fondled her rather hairy kipper.

ut mihi accipe a me
Which is Latin for ‘take me, take me.’ She howled. Well, she had been dead a while and hardly able to speak street rap dialogue.

What can I do? What shall I do? She wants it.

‘Take you where? What do you want from me?’ I excitedly asked as my middle leg poked snot out of a nostril.

This was now the nitty gritty – strew bobs hey. I was hitting on a ghost that smelt suspiciously of cheap perfume you bought in a Duty Free. As if ghosts take flight?

The ghost removed her dress, and stood naked before me. I have never seen such perfection.

A skin of alabaster, breasts to make a man want to suckle them for ever, hips designed to produce offspring. Perfect legs, her feet clad in cheap copies of Prada high heel shoes.

And then – and then she spoke…

‘Take me to Mc Donald’s, I am fucking starving. I want a Big Mac with fries and if you do – I give you my cell phone number.’

I was shocked and replied – ‘What? Dressed like that!’

The End.


No comments: