Saturday, December 28, 2019

Happy New Year


As we approach doom -

Let us not forget some of the most memorable  moments of 2019.

Hence – here are some words by famous and infamous celebrities across the world.

1. Prince Andrew - ‘I don’t remember fucking her as I was out my head on enough illegal substances to kill Michael Jackson.

2. Elon Musk – ‘The only reason that bloke wanted to save those kids in that drowned cave was because he thought he geta kiddie blowjob.’

3. President Donald Trump – ‘Kim Yong Yo-Yo is my best mate and who gives a fuck about Ukraine?’

4. Robert Mugabe – ‘Zimbabwe is mine.’

5. On board voice from computer on a Boeing 737 Max – ‘Terrain, Terrain, Pull up, Pull up.’

6. Theresa May – ‘It was a pleasure to get shafted by every bastard in this shithole I live in.’

7. Pope Francis – ‘Nuns are nice but little boys taste better so let’s worry about nuclear weapons.’

8. Sir Ian Duncan Smith – ‘My universal credit system caused so many deaths by starvation and suicides, it relieved the housing crisis by 27%.’

9. Prime Minster Boris Johnson – ‘I would rather have sex with a corpse in a ditch than not leave the European Union by October 31st 2043.’

10. Prince Phillip – ‘The only reason the Range Rover crashed was because it was Made by Indians.’

11. Greta Paininarse ‘I hope this yacht is made of carbon neutral fibreglass and Daddy now drives a lovely new Porsche.’

No comments: