Sunday, December 22, 2019

I Have Seen the Light.


I Have Seen the Light.

To disclaim your heritage, to open your mind to the greatest thing ever...

He that guides us- he who leads us, he whose presence is everywhere.

The one and only one. The guide through life.

He who shows the way, millions crawl on their knees and praise him.

He shows the way. I have kept this hidden until I thought that maybe you are ready.

I am enlightened- beyond Jesus.

He saved my soul - showed me the light.

Everything I do, is to follow his teachings of wisdom.

For, without him, I feel empty. He guides me when I am troubled and  lays me gently to bed on whatever part of the planet’s gravity bids me.

With him, I feel strong, courageous, mightier than the incredible Hulk. He guides me to women’s bosom, and I can suckle on the fruit of life.

Without him – life is without him. Pointless repetition of breathing and eating and defecating between working for a living.

He guides me – I no longer feel tempted to kick to death homosexuals, rape lesbians and strangle cats. I have even stopped using cable ties to wrap around dogs’ testicles.

He shows me the way to fulfilment of my existence. Death will no longer be a challenge for me, for the devil will not accept me.

He taught me to accept humility, to be a person, not a number nor an abstract on a Facebook posting.

I have achieved through him – the ultimate in life. To live free, without boundaries off dictatorship. To roam and rape, pillage and have a good time.

He taught me to buy a Glock .45 magnum, and help people with a headache or a heart problem. They always scream before the cure, but I am guided by the birthmark on my skin. They are always silent afterwards. A sign they are feeling better.

He sent me a monkey and a plywood violin.

First – we take Manhattan – then we take Berlin.

To be highly intelligent is a blessing in disguise for there is always some one in your head telling you that you are a dumb nuts.


No comments: