Thursday, December 19, 2019

Bingo – King of the Bongos - Part 18

Bingo King of the Bongos -  Part 18

London
the same place as it always was since the Romans sacked some primeval village a long time ago.

Boris has just shafted a bearded communist and with the impeached impediment,
The Donald, are making plans to send in the UN to rape children under the guise of peace keepers, whilst slinking in some dodgy people to steal all the cobalt in the Congo.

A phone call
recorded and posted on social media by a late whistle blower -

Donald, we have a problem?

Boris there is no such thing as a problem. Ask my lawyers.

This shit, you know, cobalt. What about the Buk em hard? They got a finger in every childs anus pie.

Big deal. I didnt get where I am now by playing by any other rules than my own. You got a problem with that?

Actually, Donald, I do not  - but you have.

I got a problem? Every goddamn Democrat has a problem. What problem do you think I have?

I tick them off on my fingers; literally. One Bingo King of the Bongos. Two Tarzan Lord of the Apes, Three Insane Tracy -  Four Macho and Poncho, and The Gokwe Kid. How is that for a problem?

Big fucking deal. I got two million marines that can take them out in seconds. Why should I be frightened?

Donald, if they manage to free Mattress from the Buk em Harem, not only your plan for the cobalt mines is fucked, according to our intelligence, she will be coming after you.

Beep- beep.

- - -
Stay tuned as the Donald is crapping himself, Boris is distancing himself and the mighty six take on the Buk
em Hard.

No comments: