Saturday, November 23, 2019

Bingo, King of the Bongos – Part 6.


Bingo, King of the Bongos Part 6.

It is a Tuesday. About 3.30 in the afternoon. The palace grounds are filling with the local feared shitless cartel families. Dressed to kill to outshine each other. Butlers polish Bentleys, Porsches and Ferraris in a grand example of how to piss money. Tracy thumps a large hammer against her husbands head.

Ouch. What the fuck was that for?

Oh yeah clever King of the Bongos. Explain THIS!

Bongo reads the printed-out eMail.

Hi Mom and Dad. Thanks for the ticket with Air Zimbabwe. Unfortunately, they ran out of fuel and crashed in the Sahara. We managed to mug some camels. Poncho might have made one pregnant. We now in south Nigeria about to get to the Congo but Mattress has been kidnapped by some weird fucks called Buk em in my Harem. Need help-

And? Tracy gives her husband another swift blow. How you sort this out, oh clever-clever one?
How am I supposed to think when you hitting me? Stupid cow. Bingo ponders. Bitch, get me the sat phone. I am going to call Tarzan. He and the Bongos will soon trash those ISIS wannabees.

Dring dring.
Heeelooo, Uga -Uga, Tarzan speaking. How can I help to inseminate your daughter?

Bingo here. Listen up –’ He explains the crisis.

Uga Uga sounds bad. Have you a plan?

Youre the fucking plan, you white chimp fucker, rescue my daughter.

Bad timing, I am on election campaign to win London Zoo constituency for the Brexit Party. I ask around. I ring you back.

-----

Will Tarzan save the day and stop poor Mattress being raped by bad nignogs? Stay tuned for the next exciting episode of Bingo -King of the Bongos.

No comments: