Saturday, May 05, 2018

A simple Fact of truth – re – avatars



A simple Fact of truth – re – avatars

Why? Why post pictures that are easily 30 odd years old?
Is this some kind of ego trip to show the world what was your ‘best’ side?

It gets worse. When pissed and curious – I actually click them on and -

My fantasies are shattered. They all ancient and look as almost as bad as me when waking up for work.

So I thought about it. Remember, I do think a lot and rather good at it. It is called thinking - if you can recall what that means.

And I thought to myself – why should I think about it?

So I stopped and decided to stop thinking and become a cabbage.

Why? Because cabbages do not think.

They grow up, get plucked by illegal migrants, sold in supermarkets to people who have no thought about how that cabbage landed up in their shopping basket – cook it and fart for a week.

Hey – I shit you not!


No comments: