Saturday, July 13, 2019

Turn it on again

This bloke, can't remember his name, but I met him whilst visiting a lunatic asylum. I was to be 'analised'- which sounds disgusting.

They filled me with magic drugs. Then popped me into the garden to contemplate my future. Next to the fish pond.

It was there I met this bloke. He was crying. (Fucking loser.)

The Doctors had given him a smart phone in a vague hope it would sort of wake him up out of a semi-conscious state, where he believed he would be the next British Prime Minster.
(This rings a bell?)

Anyway, he was crying because he didn't know how to turn the phone on because he was an idiot.I knew how to turn it on.

Snatching the phone out his hand, I stated to sing that Genesis hit, Turn it on, turn it on, turn it on again
Turn it on, turn it on, turn it on again.

I just threw the phone in the pond. The idiot dives in, and promptly chokes to death on a goldfish.

THAT was the final straw. I was thrown out the place, let lose in the public domain for being far too clever.
So here I am.

No comments: