Saturday, January 26, 2019

Revenge gone wrong.


Revenge gone wrong.

A once upon a time story it is up to you, the reader, to decipher what is true and what is Fake News.

It all started in Nottingham, England, 1756 when I became a reborn heathen. Exact on revenge for the mother fuckers that burnt me alive because I slept with the local Bishops illegitimate daughter and filled her belly with my seed.

As a result, she popped out male twins (named Whiskey and Cola, after my favourite tipple), and questions were asked. Especially when they were 7 years old and had a strange likeness to me. Hunch back, 5 foot two tall when strapped to a stretching board (I was measured whist being tortured), a hairy back and testicles that dragged on the floor as they went begging for food.

Having a gammi leg, it was hard to do a runner, so I was subsequently incarcerated in a rather dark dungeon where it smelt badly even more so after I defecated the rest of the rats I was eating to stay alive.

It got to a point as to why bother trying to stay alive but, I might be a limper not a lemming.

The day I was convicted in front of a papal kangaroo court, my only defence was to proclaim
`The ugly cow was lucky to get a bit of sausage because no one in his right mind could get a hard on to stick into it. I mean the only compassionate comparison to her would be a cross between a jelly fish and a piranha, and I just describe her vagina. As for her face have you ever had a proper look at an elephants anus?

It was all to no avail, and I was condemned to be burnt at the stake. The crowds loved it I did not and demanded the cost of my entry ticket to be reimbursed.

Still, the Devil took one look at me and refused entry, God also and into limbo I went but that caused a riot. The two agreed to send me back I happily agreed but suggested that due to what happened in 1756, could they sort of send me to another time?

Lo and behold it was done. And? I have taken over the body and sub-human brain of a teenager wandering around some stinking hot bush in a place called Gokwe. To be honest I was disoriented.
There were, so called, stick mates who attempted to explain it was my job to kill bad men or get killed. Which I considered rather pointless.

So I muddled along and wrote a book about the adventures
settled in Germany and all is good.

The End.

No comments: