Sunday, November 06, 2022

THE PHOENIX ARISES

 


THE PHOENIX ARISES 

Hi all, the faithful and the latest to visit this blog, Last of the Rhodesians. As of today’s date I have not touched alcohol of any kind since May 16th this year. I had no choice in the matter.

The blog as it is, is no longer of any use. No one is interested in Rhodesia/Zimbabwe anymore – including myself. I like the fact of where I grew up and fought in the Bush War but no longer lament over it. A lot of people still do judging by the amount of Facebook groups there are loads of them. I was banned from all but one.

I will not delete LOTR. There is some excellent stuff here. I enjoyed doing it and sharing crazy times of the past and present but no future until that came to the present.

That will all become clear if you start to follow my ‘Bingo-Bongo’ blog. I put link in the side bar. You will not be disappointed. Many thanks.

P:S: The ‘Followers’ widget on Bingo Bongo’ and ‘Seat Wetting’ do not work well for none Google members. Please read the latest post there before attempting to click on the one titled ‘Seat Wetting’. Both those blogs are also in German.

 

Many Thanks. Love you all.

 

No comments: