Friday, January 10, 2020

Hello Darkness - my old friend


You have 1 new member this week. Write a post to welcome them.

Why should I do that? Most fuck off after trawling maybe ten minutes here. (I am referring to my members only FaceBook page - The Gokwe Kid. You may ask to join.)

Because? We are hard core satirists - we are the revolution, the visionaries, the saviours that only rape and pillage as the real answer to cruise missiles.

Anarchy, rampage is our game - to behave is tame.

To balance on the the wall of insanity, whilst contemplating that suicide is really a waste of other peoples time - that is the cure for a problem no one has.

Why do humans always attempt to fix something that is not broken but believe it will make it better?

A heart transplant? What for? Will it make me desire little girls and boys if I get one from an executed paedophile?

I am tired of this all. I once asked people to lend me their ears. I have so many of them; I stagger around with a rucksack full of them.

So - 'listen up', they taught me at school and the police academy. I try. but hear no sound but silence. Hello - darkness my old friend.

No comments: