Friday, January 27, 2017

If



If - and a big if, I am properly paid this month - I am booking a holiday. Not sure where. Nothing else to do with the money.

I cannot buy a bigger TV - I have four computers - but use one.
I have a smart phone so clever I hardly can work it out.
I have a free car and free fuel.
I have enough clothes.
I have my peace and quiet which costs me nothing.
I have no problems with my boys or my Ex.
I wanted my name in lights. That I have achieved. Google my name or the  ‘The Gokwe Kid’. I sell books every month. I can tease the monkeys on Rhodesian sites and just laugh when they all go mad.

I can listen to LM radio and hear Tinkie read out my jokes.
Paradise? Perhaps.
What I lack is love.
For what is love -
Does this help?
Love is a variety of different feelings, states, and attitudes that ranges from interpersonal affection ("I love my mother") to pleasure ("I loved that meal").
It can refer to an emotion of a strong attraction and personal attachment. It can also be a virtue representing human kindness, compassion, and affection—"the unselfish loyal and benevolent concern for the good of another". It may also describe compassionate and affectionate actions towards other humans, one's self or animals.
Yeah - that is a big help...

No comments: