Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Happy Valentines Day



A Happy Valentines Day to you all.

For those in a long heterosexual relationship, married or in cohesion, remember ladies  – buy the man a new fishing rod, shotgun and a crate of beer.

For those single ladies looking for love – Pvt me on FB.

For LGTBers – I have no advice – but I am sure you will have a lovely time tonight. And why not?
BUT –
I can not go away without a sketch – based on what is coming over the news channels right at this moment. Laugh? I nearly shat in my pants. It goes like this –
In loony land, Kim Yong Yo Yo Bum Pongs, leader of North Korea, decides at the last moment to sort of, make amends that he never met his elder half-brother, Kim Kong Ping Ponging Bum.

Knowing that Kim Kong Ping Ponging Bum, just happened to be arriving in Koala Lumpit,  Kim Yong Yo Yo Bum Pongs sends two female cherubs to shoot love darts into his half-brother.

It was to suppose to be a sign of brotherly love. The potion was perhaps a little too strong, for -


 Kim Kong Ping Ponging Bum is, according to Reuters - rigor mortis.

No comments: