Friday, December 17, 2010

Moan, Moan, Moan.

We all love a good moan. I tend to moan till it gets boring, even to me. The papers are full of people moaning. They are either left moaners, right moaners, or moaners who don’t know their left from their right and as such have problems finding shoes that fit.

Today’s moan is two fold. It is about my view and the fact there is a lot of white stuff that turned up over night. Take a look at this amazingly creative photo I took a month ago.


Stunning hey, and you may well ask…’How did he get the angle?’ That’s easy - because the sodding pole is on the right at that height of my view. The middle and left are destroyed by a criss-crossing of wires. It is a sea view one would expect whilst looking through a pair of stamped on spectacles. In any other civilised country this would not be allowed. As soon as I am rich, I will sue the council and have them removed underground – no matter what the cost. Erm, actually, if I was that rich I would be living somewhere sunny with cheap beer and…sigh…dreams.




These pics were taken today. I am now effectively snowed in. I know this because the postman couldn’t be arsed. Luckily, I have enough to live on for another 20 hours. After that…I will keep an eye out for frozen legs of lamb falling off the surrounding hills.

The YouTube, also taken today, shows how much fun you can have in this town.




And, the power of Google and YouTube astounds me…they actually recognised the music!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The good news is that that yucca plant in the corner of the patio is known to be frost-tolerant.