Sunday, December 08, 2019

Bingo – King of the Bongos – Part 15


Bingo – King of the Bongos – Part 15

Hard Talk. BBC . 2019

‘It is my pleasure tonight to talk to Admiral Steven Thieving. Who will tell the audience and millions of viewers worldwide, his experience in the last bastion of white supremacy – Rhodesia.’

‘Thanks Andrew, you piece of liberal, back stabbing shit.’

‘Yes, so tell us one example of those days? I gather that along with the daily chance of being totalled, you had some fun?’

‘Yo, and how, ek se. Those were the times…
We came across a TTL shop. Paraffin fired fridge full of cold Castle beer. Wow, cool or what. Some young men were hanging around but stopped moaning when their chests were filled with brass coated lead. `Fuck ‘em all, and shoot them after you shot your bolt.’ This I ordered. I was Admiral of a grounded fleet.
The women moaned- not sure it was with pleasure, but they soon shut up after a FN rifle was deeply inserted and the trigger pulled. Laugh? We almost shat. Along with her stupid brains exiting a large hole in her skull, the mess was mixed with semen. Ahh those were the days.
Gwad, how they stunk. Even a skunk would have trouble getting a hard on – but with beer and dope, screaming bitches wailing about her shot husband. Straight threw the head hey. I mean, like, his brainless brains coated a tree.
Yussus man, really fucked those bitches. Some had nice cunts, warm and tight, and as I shot my bolt kissed her gently on the fore head, and plugged the bitch with 9mm accelerated lead and copper.
But I tell ya, my china, Fredrick.

He was bad mucker. I put him always at point in the hope the gooks waste him. Fucking no chance. I tell ya, he was nuts. Loved the rape and pillage stuff. I mean he could trace his ancestors to the Vikings.
Yah, boet, I tell ya. Fredric, we nicknamed him ‘Frikkie’, was something else – ek se. he liked to attach jumper cables from the Landy to some stinking, 14 year old bitches, nipples and as they jerked around, would plant himself up their arses .’
‘ This is rather.. not quite the interview I intended,so we will cut this short. Before we go – what happened to Frikkie?’
‘Ya, he phoned me last week. He alive very much. Off to the Congo, there is a mega war about to happen, boet.’
‘You mean he is teaming up with Bingo,Tarzan, Tracy, Poncho, Macho and the legendary Gokwe Kid to take on The Buck -em Hard?'
`
Stay tuned –because all hell is about to break lose.

No comments: