Saturday, July 13, 2019

Mugged in London

Wandering down the street one day.

On the way to the shops. Uphill all the way. So I presume I will be wandering back down again on the way home.
But – three youthful muggers were hanging around outside the shop.

‘Give us your wallet, or get a knife in the gut.’

Now, this is common stuff in London. You can get stabbed clearing airport security.
Yawn – Rhodies always make a plan.

‘I have no wallet, have no cash, I buy my booze and fags on tick and transfer electronically my debt every month.’

The leader of the muggers scratches his head, and says

‘Wot. Wot the fuck? We want booze, get us some or we stab ya.’

‘Sure’, I say and enter the shop. I wink at the owner. He is well rigged for such an occasion.
He goes into the back, returns with a chilled 20 litre keg labelled – Karl Greenberg Special Brew – 99%.

I hand it over to the potential muggers. They wander off laughing, giving each other five highs etc etc.
Next day- all over the news
They found their corpses in a nearby park. It seems they were preparing for winter and drank anti-freeze.

No comments: