Monday, April 30, 2018

The Return of Tiny Tim – the sequel.


The Return of Tiny Tim the sequel.

A Walt Disney Productions.

I vaguely recall watching the original when I was a seriously insane nipper.

Something about this twat who could only fill a thimble but, how many people know what a thimble is?

So - Walt and Co, knowing my fame, asked me to write the screen play. They wanted it short and snappy. I get 500k for each page. But
it must be set in modern times.

So I began.

Tiny Tim dragged his mobile phone behind him in a mini cart he had made himself. At only 10 inches tall, the phone was almost as big as himself.
Scene One Tiny Tim crosses the road. Lots of cars. One drives over him.  Squelch like sound.

Roll up the blah blah of directors and producers to dramatic music such as
Its a hard knock life.
I got fired and not got a cent. Fuckers.

No comments: